Boswellia serrata, or Indian frankincense, is a resin derived from the Boswellia tree, which has been used in traditional medicine practices for a long time. The presence of active boswellic acids in Boswellia serrata provides excellent anti-inflammatory effects by inhibiting pro-inflammatory enzymes such as 5-Lipoxygenase, responsible for producing inflammatory molecules.
Botanical Name– Boswellia serrata
Plant Parts Used– Gum resin
Active Constituents– Boswellic Acid & AKBA
- Boswellia Serrata Extract (30% – 85% Boswellic Acid, Titration) Powder
- Boswellia Serrata Extract (30% – 85% Boswellic Acid, Titration) Granules
- Boswellia Serrata Extract (10 – 40% HPLC)
- Boswellia Serrata Extract (10% to 90% AKBA, HPLC)
- May Relieve Joint Pains
- May Help In Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Boosts Skin Health
- Fights Inflammation
- May Aid In Asthma
DISCLAIMER– These statements have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and European Medicines Agency (EMA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.