Rhodiola rosea, commonly known as Siberian Golden Root, has a long history of use as medicine, especially in the Arctic and Northern European regions. Rhodiola rosea, as a versatile adaptogen, helps the body adapt to and resist physical, chemical, and environmental stress. The presence of multiple bioactive compounds like rosarin, rosavin, rosin, salidroside, tyrosol, rhodionin, catechin, and gallic acid make Rhodiola species distinguish from other plants.
Botanical Name– Rhodiola rosea
Plant Part Used– Roots
Active Constituents– Salidrosides and Rosavin
- Rhodiola Rosea Extract (1% -3% Salidrosides)
- Rhodiola Rosea Extract (3% – 5% Rosavins)
- Rhodiola Rosea Extract (3% Rosavins, 1% Salidroside)
- Rhodiola Rosea Extract (5% Rosavins, 2% Salidroside)
- Reduces Stress
- May Fights Fatigue
- Boosts Brain Functions
- Fights Depression
- May Improve Exercise Performance
DISCLAIMER– These statements have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and European Medicines Agency (EMA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.