Boswellia, or Indian frankincense, is a resin derived from the Boswellia tree, which has been used in traditional medicine practices for a long time. The presence of active boswellic acids in Boswellia serrata provides excellent anti-inflammatory effects by inhibiting pro-inflammatory enzymes such as 5-Lipoxygenase, responsible for producing inflammatory molecules.
Botanical Name– Boswellia serrata
Plant Parts Used– Gum resin
Active Constituents– Boswellic Acid
- Boswellia Serrata Extract 65 – 85% (Titration) Powder
- Boswellia Serrata Extract 65 – 85% (Titration) Granules
- Boswellia Serrata Extract (up to 30% AKBBA)
- Boswellia Serrata Extract (10 – 40% HPLC)
- May Relieve Joint Pains
- May Help In Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Boosts Skin Health
- Fights Inflammation
- May Aid In Asthma
DISCLAIMER– These statements have not been evaluated by food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.