Curcuma longa or turmeric is an Indian spice obtained from the rhizome and roots of the curcuma longa plant. It has been utilized in traditional medicine and cooking for thousands of years. Many of the beneficial actions of the turmeric are due to the antioxidant and regulatory mechanism exerted by its bioactive components, curcuminoids, in which curcumin is considered as the most important bioactive.
Plant Part Used– Rhizome
Active Components– Curcuminoids
- Curcuma Longa Extract 95% (Powder/Granules) (95% Curcuminoids)
- Turmeric Powder (5-8% Curcumin)
- Curcuma Longa Extract 20% Curcuminoids (HPLC) – Water Dispersible
- Curcuma Longa Extract 20% Curcuminoids (HPLC) – Water Soluble
- Boosts Immunity
- Anti-Oxidant & Anti-Inflammatory
- Promotes Cognitive Functions
- Helpful In Digestive Support
- Supports Healthy Cholesterol & Blood Sugar Levels
- Promotes Joint Health
DISCLAIMER– These statements have not been evaluated by food and drug administration (FDA) and European Medicines Agency (EMA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.