Bacopa monnieri, also called Brahmi, water hyssop, thyme-leaved gratiola, and the herb of grace, is a staple plant in traditional Ayurvedic medicine. Bacopa monnieri has been used in the Ayurvedic system of medicine for centuries for a variety of purposes including improving memory, reducing anxiety, etc. A group of active compounds called bacosides in Bacopa monnieri are responsible for these benefits.
Botanical Name– Bacopa monnieri
Plant part used– Aerial Part
Active constituents– Bacosides
- Bacopa Monnieri Extract 10%-50% Bacosides (HPLC)
- Bacopa Monnieri Extract 10%-50% Bacosides (USP)
- Bacopa Monnieri Extract (Other specifications made as per customer’s need)
- Anti-Oxidant & Anti-Inflammatory
- Improved Brain Functions
- Reduced Anxiety And Stress
- Manage Healthy Blood Pressure Levels
DISCLAIMER– These statements have not been evaluated by food and drug administration (FDA) and European Medicines Agency (EMA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.